Check out the information below for a delicious meal that you can make at home.
Spring strawberry spinach salad
Phe (mg): 67
Serving Size: ¼ recipe
Calories (kcal): 158
Protein (g): 1.6
Fat (g): 57.2
- 1 bag spinach, prewashed
- 12 large strawberries, washed and sliced
- 100 g sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 250 ml white wine vinegar
- 250 ml vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- In a large bowl, mix the spinach and strawberries
- In a blender, place sugar, salt, vinegar and oil.
- Blend until smooth.
- Stir in poppy seeds.
- Pour over spinach and strawberries and toss to coat.
Nutritional information, including Phe counts, are estimated using the Metabolic Pro database created and maintained by Genetic Metabolic Dietitians International (GMDI).
Always consult your dietitian before making changes to your diet.