Check out the information below for a delicious meal that you can make at home.
Serving Size: One scone (recipe makes 12 total)
Calories (kcal): 154.9
Protein (g): 0.2
Fat (g): 6
- 240 g flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 6 tbsp cold butter
- 125 ml rice milk
- cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and dried cranberries.
- Cut in the cold butter. Stop when you have pea-sized bits.
- Add the rice milk. Mix this with the dry ingredients just to incorporate, and knead about 10 times or less. Add dried cranberries. Do not overwork.
- Divide the dough in half. Form each half into a flattened circle, and cut the circle into 6 wedges.
- Bake on a parchment-lined baking sheet until golden brown – about 14 minutes.
Nutritional information, including Phe counts, are estimated using the Metabolic Pro database created and maintained by Genetic Metabolic Dietitians International (GMDI).
Always consult your dietitian before making changes to your diet.