Check out the information below for a delicious meal that you can make at home.
Garlic-roasted baby portobello mushrooms
Phe (mg): 124
Calories (kcal): 144.1**
Protein (g): 3.5
Fat (g): 11.8
- 450 g pre-sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 2–3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3–5 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- 1–2 pinches cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp freshly cracked pepper, or to taste
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Rinse the mushrooms, if necessary, and set aside.
- Combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, thyme, cayenne, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk until evenly blended.
- Toss the mushrooms in this mixture until they are evenly coated.
- Place them into a baking dish and make sure the mushrooms are spread out in a single layer.
- Roast the mushrooms for about 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with the parsley and serve.
Nutritional information, including Phe counts, are estimated using the Metabolic Pro database created and maintained by Genetic Metabolic Dietitians International (GMDI).
Always consult your dietitian before making changes to your diet.