Check out the information below for a delicious meal that you can make at home.
Phe (mg): 51
Serving Size: 1 slice (6 slices per pizza)
Calories (kcal): 215.8
Protein (g): 1.2
Fat (g): 10.4
- Low-protein pizza dough
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250 ml tomato sauce
- 120 g low-protein mozzarella
- Place a baking tray on the lowest rack of the oven.
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Roll dough for 1 pizza into a 12-inch circle. (I like to put the dough on a piece of parchment and then on a cutting board before adding sauce and toppings.)
- Brush with olive oil.
- Spread the sauce on the dough.
- Add the low-protein mozzarella.
- Slide pizza and parchment onto the hot stone and bake for 10–15 minutes. (Time will vary depending on how thin/thick your dough is and the quantity of sauce and toppings you use.)
Nutritional information, including Phe counts, are estimated using the Metabolic Pro database created and maintained by Genetic Metabolic Dietitians International (GMDI).
Always consult your dietitian before making changes to your diet.