Check out the information below for a delicious meal that you can make at home.
Phe (mg): 65
Serving Size: 3
Calories (kcal): 253 (w/olive oil)
Protein (g): 2.6
Fat (g): 13.6
- 8 mandarin oranges, peeled and sectioned
- ½ of a fennel bulb, sliced into thin strips
- 6-8 large basil leaves, sliced into ribbons
- 64 g of pitted kalamata olives
- Optional: 2-3 tbsp of olive oil
- Peel the oranges and gently section them (pressing too hard will make them juice).
- Starting at the top of the fennel bulb, slice it into thin sections and then turn those into thin strips (I like to cut the fronts off and use them as garnish).
- Roll the basil leaves together and slice them into ribbons.
- Toss everything together.
Nutritional information, including Phe counts, are estimated using the Metabolic Pro database created and maintained by Genetic Metabolic Dietitians International (GMDI).
Always consult your dietitian before making changes to your diet.